Oswego Speedway news.
A few things happening…
1. Tim Snyder just got the word this week that he has another blood clot in his leg. He is officially OUT of the driver’s seat for the rest of the season. If you remember, he suffered a similar fate mid-season a few years back, and had Joe
Gosek finish out the season in the car.
2. Jarett Andretti is OUT of the Shawn Muldoon car. But he’ll be back at the track for Fast Friday this week in a different car. “We just picked up the seat from Shawn", said Tim Snyder. “It’s a race to race deal until the end of the year. He’s running for rookie of the year.”
Small Block news…
1. Brian Sobus is back in the small block division next week, for King of Wings Night. Since they do not plan to run the winged show, the family’s Hedger Chassis small block super will come out of the mothballs for a one race deal.
2. New Hedger Chassis built and sent to be powder coated, for driver Russ Brown. The car will feature Ray Hedger’s latest brainstorms, including rack and pinion steering that was legalized this year.
3. New FFB Chassis in the works, that allegedly will be driven by Steve Abt in the 2012 season.
Both Abt and Brown, the two best good buddies, WILL be out before, and for Classic.
Friends to the end.
|<< <||Current||> >>|
As a driver/owner in the Limited Supermodified division, JJ Andrews covers mostly Oswego Speedway events, from a driver's point of view.